BCIC Venture Acceleration Program is a structured venture development program that helps early-stage entrepreneurs in BC grow their companies.
Offered through regional partners in the BC Acceleration Network and led by a dedicated Executive in Residence (EIR), the program encourages a disciplined approach to growing a technology company.
The Venture Acceleration Program delivers:
- A structured approach to growing a company, the Venture Growth Model
- Ongoing coaching from experienced Executives in Residence (EIRs)
- Access to knowledgeable Mentors and their networks
- Valuable opportunities for networking
The Venture Acceleration Program will help you:
- Learn from successful technology entrepreneurs
- Critically evaluate the fundamentals of your business idea
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills
- Overcome barriers to success
- Prepare your company to be investment-ready.
- Network with peers who share your goals and challenges
Find out more at www.bcacceleration.ca