Foresight Growth: Resources and Guidance to Increase Sales and Scale
If you are a Canadian growth-oriented cleantech, robotics, advanced materials or hardware company, we’ll help you increase your access to financing, grow your talent pool, and break in to international markets. Our experienced Foresight Growth Executives in Residence (EIRs) and mentors will guide you in expanding your sales and marketing capabilities and building out your supply chains. We will also connect companies with international cleantech challenges through the Foresight Growth Challenge DialogueTM program.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Experience as a serial entrepreneur is helpful but not essential
- You have developed a product or service that directly impacts clean technology, robotics or advanced materials and are ready for commercialization and scaling
- Your technology is strategic, scalable and has the ability to create jobs;
- You have experience building and launching products.
- You have secured and/or are raising your first round of growth financing.
- If this is you, then you’re eligible. Apply now!
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The online application process includes questions such as:
- Describe your technology. What problem are you solving?
- What was your motivation to start the business?
- Who is your target market? How big is it?
- What is your biggest roadblock and how can the Growth Acceleration Program assist you?
Entrepreneurs are encouraged to complete the application in full and provide as much detail as possible. The application is strictly confidential.
THE SELECTION PROCESS
We read every application in order to make the best decision possible. Once your application has been completed, and if your company meets our baselines, you will be contacted for an in-person interview.
During the in-person interview we will be looking to make the best decision possible for your company and Foresight, based on your goals and our ability to add value. Not all applicants will be selected for follow up but all applicants will be notified of Foresight’s decision, one way or the other.