Vancouver, CANADA – Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre and Ecocity World Summit announced today a list of participating companies for the launch of their Challenge Program at the Community Solutions Showcase during the Ecocity World Summit in Vancouver, BC on Oct 10, 2019.
The following people and companies will be profiled at the Ecocity Summit on October 10th, 2019:
- Gerben van Straaten / CEO World of Walas
- Ken Carrusca / Vice President, Environment and Marketing at the Cement Association of Canada
- Kevin Davis / Regional Sales Manager, CarbonCure
- Jonathan Moser / Lafarge Head, Environment & Public Affairs, Canada at Lafarge
- Madison Savilow / Business Development Lead, Carbon Upcycling
- Michael Riedijk / Lucent BioSciences
The Challenge Program looks to accelerate action and lead innovation in cleantech, and is seeking solutions for:
- Resilient Cities: Building Shock Resilient Infrastructure Cells
- Access to Healthy and Nutritious Food: Closing the Nutrient Cycle and
- New Materials: Reducing Ecological Impacts through New Material Innovations.
For more information, or to register for the event: http://ecocity2019.com/community-day/
About Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre
Foresight is Western Canada’s Cleantech Innovation Center which supports the identification and validation of cleantech opportunities and the successful commercialization of solutions. We bring together industry, government, academia and technologists to innovate and enable a responsible, more sustainable tomorrow. Find out more at www.foresightcac.com and follow on Twitter @ForesightCAC.
For immediate release
For more information, please contact:
About Ecocity World Summit
The Ecocity World Summit is the longest-standing international Summit that addresses building cities in balance with nature. It is a biennial event involving over 1,000 delegates from around the world. The first Summit in this series was held in Berkeley, USA in 1990 with the purpose of bringing together bright minds to share knowledge on ecological and sustainable city designs. Find out more at http://ecocity2019.com and follow on Twitter @ecocity2019.