Our Key Focus Areas:
- Low carbon or carbon-negative technologies
- Energy transition technologies
- Emerging materials and processes
- Autonomous solutions
- Digital/Data 2 values
- Quantum leap in productivity
energyNEXT was a valuable program to our company, the sessions provided us with real feedback and advice in a market that is typically inaccessible to startups. I highly recommend the program to other high-growth energy ventures looking to accelerate their progress.
Integrity Technology Solutions
Together, We Are Leading Energy Innovation Across the Globe.
By building a community of engaged stakeholders focused on clean energy solutions, energyNEXT offers members access to the world’s best experts, events, knowledge, industry challenges, and global opportunities.
Sector-specific training and mentorship
Industry-driven Innovation Challenges
Acceleration programs for startups
Investor matchmaking and technology showcase events
Research and marketing campaigns to build knowledge
An active and engaged network of organizations in the energy sector
Through our Innovation Challenge program, we can support you by:
- Identifying key barriers to your climate targets
- Sourcing innovators with solutions to your specific challenges
- Guiding you through the funding landscape to get your projects moving faster
We want to work with you to:
- Develop your clean energy solution at any stage, from ideation to commercialization
- Connect you with Canada’s vast clean energy ecosystem
- Provide you with training, investor matchmaking opportunities and networking events to help you get to market faster
Meet Our energyNEXT Ventures
We’re proud to have supported some of Canada’s most innovative ventures that are reducing GHG emissions and moving the needle to net zero, one clean energy solution at a time.
- February 16, 2022 Announcement Significant emissions reduction anticipated from new technologies via CRIN Low Emission Fuels and Products Technology Competition CRIN announces $80 million CAD oil and gas technology competition aimed to accelerate solutions to achieve Canada’s 2050 climate targets.
- February 16, 2022 Article Let the Clean Energy Transition Begin! Jeanette shares her excitement about CRIN's $30 million funding for the four clean energy projects, in its Low Emission Fuels and Products Technology Competition.
- May 18, 2021 Article Foresight Announces Winners of COSIA Land Challenge Competition Two Canadian companies have emerged as winners of an open innovation competition seeking seismic technologies that reduce environmental impacts of oil sands exploration.