Foresight Cleantech x Platform Calgary
Deliver Program Information
The purpose of the Deliver Program is to offer a specific program designed to help SME Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) determine the optimal or critical path forward, to transform their ideas and concepts into real products that solve the customer validated problem, and ultimately help drive revenue in a shorter period of time. The ideal outcome of this program is that you and your team find the best way to fast track through the Technology Readiness Levels (TRL).
Deliver is the 2nd phase of the program powered by two top accelerators: Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre and Platform Calgary.
Program content will include, but not be limited to, the following training and support for the leadership team:
- Critically self-evaluate the TRL Level of your technologies
- Complete a detailed requirement specification for your MVP (approved by a prospective customer)
- Prepare an actionable strategy to fast-track technology development through the TRL levels from ideation to product readiness
- Implement operational processes for milestone and technology success tracking
- Support the leadership team to most effectively collaborate with technology feasibility partners
- Learn important business acumen to help you be the best CTO you can be
Deadline to Apply: October 30, 2019
Foresight Cleantech x Platform Calgary Launch & Deliver Intake Application Form
Welcome to the Foresight Cleantech x Platform Calgary Launch & Deliver Program application form. The information collected in this application is strictly confidential and will be used by Foresight and Platform Calgary to review your application.
Once this application has been completed, accepted candidates will be contacted. If you experience any problems with the application, please contact us at email@example.com