Investment Readiness Training Program
The Foresight and Spring Investment Readiness Training (Vancouver) program is a two day course designed for entrepreneurs to accelerate visibility and availability to growth capital through hands-on education and mentoring in capital raising, funding opportunities, pitching and investor relations. Select companies from the program will have an opportunity to pitch at the VANTEC showcase on November 6, 2019.
Day 1 – Oct 22, 2019
● Funding Fundamentals – providing the cohort with a thorough overview of the basics of capital raising,
including process and paperwork
● Positioning and Pitch Workshop – the cohort will be led through the elements of a strong pitch and given
time to workshop a positioning statement that succinctly describes their business with an investor-focused
frame and their formal pitch which will be presented on Day 2
● Investors Insights – Finding your ideal investor and building an investor funnel
Day 2 – Oct 24, 2019
● Company Pitches – feedback to be given to the cohort by a panel of Spring mentors
● Final Steps- Due diligence, investor relations and negotiating to a close
Cohort Dates: October 22 & 24
Deadline to Apply: October 18, 2019
Location: Foresight Office
Foresight Investment Readiness Training Program Application Form
Welcome to Foresight’s Investment Readiness Training Program application form. The information collected in this application is strictly confidential and will be used by Foresight to review your application.
Once this application has been completed, accepted candidates will be contacted. If you experience any problems with the application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scroll down after submitting to confirm there are no errors highlighted in red.