Site Reliability Engineer
VICTORIA, BC, CANADA
We’re Hiring a Site Reliability Engineer!
Wage based on experience $70000.00 – $105000.00
– Stock Options
– Benefits Package
– Remote from anywhere in Canada
We’re a mission-driven startup leading the global drive towards carbon-free buildings. We apply building science and machine learning to big data in the cloud, bringing next generation planning that makes every building upgrade a carbon reduction project. Demand has been very strong and now it’s time to scale up. That’s where you come in.
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) at Audette, you are an integral part of our engineering teams and will collaborate to design, code, test, run, and improve the systems that comprise the world’s most advanced data platform for transforming the built environment.
We offer many opportunities for growth in key areas: improved technology skills through formal and on-the-job training, team and project leadership, empathic communication, high-trust team culture, and more. In a nutshell, as an SRE at Audette, you will lead the design and implementation of our enterprise-grade systems in the cloud.
As Audette grows across portfolios and continents, your contribution will be re-incorporated into our architecture, making each iteration faster and more accurate. This is how we achieve our vision of a carbon reduction plan for every building on the planet.
– A passion for SRE topics like SLOs, resilience, scaling, performance, and more
– Ability to deploy application and infrastructure systems that are reliable, scalable, and secure
– Experience writing code in Java, Go, Shell, Perl, Python, or a similar language
– Familiarity with operation skills using Linux command line and cloud console
– Experience in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
– Conversant with best-practice CI/CD procedures and environments
– Ability to approach projects with boldness, confidence, and drive
– Willingness to take accountability for ongoing, complex projects
– BS degree in a relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience
In addition, our ideal candidate will have:
– Proficiency in Data Engineering or Data Platforms
– Demonstrated experience with IoC deployments and governance
– Recent experience working with the Google Cloud Platform + GCP certifications
– Experience designing, writing, and/or troubleshooting software and systems in a distributed, global environment
Working at Audette:
Together, we’re creating something unprecedented to tackle a huge global problem. To face this challenge, we’ve built a culture of continuous learning, sustainable growth, and personal accountability. If you’re looking to level-up your career, you’ll find endless development opportunities that support who you are both inside and outside the office.
We are building a culture that is welcoming to everyone. Our culture is focused on inclusion and value creation, and we recognize that diversity, respect, and safety is the best way to achieve this. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest in working at Audette. We’ve crafted a 15-minute skill assessment about the things that are important for this position. To apply, follow the instructions in link below:
Please be sure to provide us with your personal information after completing the assessment. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
$70,000.00 – $105,000.00
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.