Build a Better Earth
You are looking to join a rapidly growing company with an amazing opportunity to learn, grow, and share success. You care about sustainability and building a better earth for future generations. You like the idea of working for a “Dragon’s Den” deal-winner in an exciting entrepreneurial environment that will empower and challenge you. Welcome to BinBreeze.
BinBreeze is a sustainable products company located in Victoria, BC, on a mission to “make sustainability easy.” We provide consumers and businesses with products that ease the pain of transition towards more sustainable behaviours. We make the adoption of sustainable practices more desirable, adoptable, affordable.
Our flagship, all-natural, non-toxic BinBreeze compost powder, launched in July 2019, makes composting easy! And we are growing fast! With product placement in Canadian Tire, Home Hardware, Safeway, and other partnered retail chains, we’re experiencing rapid growth across Canada and abroad. Our team is looking for a highly motivated and experienced sales enthusiast to help us expand in the Canadian market and launch across the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law. At BinBreeze, we strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply for this role.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As a full-time Sales Representative at BinBreeze you will be responsible for selling our innovative products and related services primarily in Canada and the US. You will work closely with the:
● CEO on large partnership deals
● Marketing team on converting generated leads into signed customers
● Fulfilment team for client handoff once the contract is signed
You are a passionate individual with a strong sales and technical background who thrives in a fast-paced, client-centric, entrepreneurial environment. You are highly motivated, results-oriented and have a proven track record of exceeding targets. We are looking for individuals with a can-do attitude and positivity.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Responsible for the sales performance including Prospecting, Lead Qualification, Customer and Partner development, meeting and exceeding sales quotas, and representing BinBreeze with the highest degree of advocacy and professionalism.
● Partner with Marketing to execute sales cycles with inbound and targeted outbound Prospects.
● Supplement Sales Development with your own high volume of prospecting activity.
● Collaborate with all BinBreeze teams to drive personal and company success including Marketing, Technical Solution, On-Boarding, and Customer Success.
● Use our CRM to track all sales cycle activity, map progression, and measure pipeline metrics so as to ensure accurate and timely reporting and analytics.
● Adhere to the BinBreeze standards of system use, sales cycle management, and sales certification including identifying and reporting improvements to drive performance across the Team.
● Located in the Victoria/Vancouver area
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 2+ years of experience in a Sales Representative or equivalent role.
● Experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods sales is desired.
● Experience with using CRM tools such as Salesforce or Hubspot.
● Start-up mentality is a must; prior start-up/business school experience is preferred.
● A true passion for customers – fanatical about providing customers the desired and becoming their advocate.
● Passionate, proactive self-starter that is self-directed and able to execute and solve problems independently.
● Strong team spirit and able to work effectively in collaboration with others, coordinating across teams and building consensus.
● Excellent communication skills (fluent in English and English) and ability to influence and steer customers, and spot opportunities to help.
● Good business judgement and common sense and able to prioritize effectively.
● Strong process management skills; does not miss out on an opportunity.
● Hungry to develop their skills and take on more responsibilities quickly – our ambitious expansion plans mean we’re looking for new leaders to help us grow.
Submit Resume & Cover Letter: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com