Have you been dreaming of a sales sprint in a new market? Is your social media strategy gathering dust on your drive? Is that funding proposal keeping you up at night?
Enter the 2020 cohort of VIU MBA interns. These MBAs have previous work experience in a wide variety of industries and countries. The majority are multilingual and international, offering an innovative approach and global perspective grounded in solid work experience on the world stage.
Foresight has partnered with VIU to help you recruit their MBAs onto your teams. A simple online form will allow you to express your interest in an MBA. You will receive support in navigating the VIU application process (including turning your idea into a job posting), as well as, if needed, support in finding and hiring a good fit intern. All VIU interns are supported by a Work Integrated Learning Faculty for the duration of the internship.
Deadline for applications: July 15 for September 2020, September 15 for November 2020 & November 15 for January 2021.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Start dates: September 2020, November 2020, and January 2021 (some flexibility).
- Full time (35 hours/week minimum) for four months (16 weeks).
- MBA-level business challenge or opportunity.
- Suggested minimum remuneration of $1,000 – $2,000/month.
- A mentor to support the intern’s learning and complete two assessments.
- Must be remote for the duration of the internship.