It’s graduation day for our winter Acceleration program graduates. Join us on April 20th for Demo Day to get a first hand look at the next generation of cleantech solutions our entrepreneurs are bringing to market.
Discover innovations, connect with the change-makers of tomorrow, and learn more about the technologies that will help Canada reach its goal of a net zero economy in a series of pitches from our Acceleration grads.
Meet the Graduates:
From British Columbia:
- Deformance Design Labs – Manufacturing technology that enables the automated prefabrication of eco-friendly customized building products
- Ladybug Robotics – Low-cost autonomous vineyard robots
- Novion – End-to-end GRI Asset Management Platform that collects, analyzes, and integrates all GRI sensor data in a centralized platform
- Out & About – Active and electric assisted transport for individuals and cargo
- Scootility – Utility electric scooter with ample cargo capacity
- Swiss Vault – Energy and space efficient data storage systems
- Tait Labs – Sustainable ingredient developer for the food and beverage, dietary supplement, and pharmaceutical industries
From the Prairies:
- AI Shading – AI for window shading to improve energy efficiency
- Baie Minerals – Responsible mine site reclamation and resource extraction/mineral development
- Derecho Energy Storage – Innovative, low cost, earth based technologies for long duration energy storage
- Drift Resources Technologies – Sustainable, zero-waste oilsands extraction
- Hyon Software – Circular economy for office assets
- Lily Pad Solar – Simple and cost effective vertical solar tracking, suitable for northern climates
From Eastern Canada:
- Boreal Greens Co. – Automated robotic harvesting for vertical farming
- Permalution – Fog water harvesting technology
- Smartbin.io – Automated indoor waste and recycling collection for large property management companies
Join us for Demo Day
Don’t miss your opportunity to see a new generation of cleantech innovations at Demo Day. Register today.