The Carbon Capture and Conversion Institute
CMC Research Institutes provide facilities to field test, develop and demonstrate early-stage technologies.
The Carbon Capture and Conversion Institute in Richmond, B.C. provides facilities and experts to help innovators de-risk, test and scale-up technologies aimed at reducing industrial greenhouse gas emissions.
- field test, develop and demonstrate early-stage technologies
- take your technology from the lab bench to pre-pilot operation
- solve design and process challenges during startup and commercialization
- validate your technology so you can take it to market quicker
- provide equipment, instrumentation and research know-how to simulate real world conditions
Watch this informative video with Foresight Director of Operations Stephen Wilson showcasing this world-class facility in Richmond, BC !