Read About Canadian Cleantech
Foresight brings you cleantech company spotlights, industry news, investment and export success stories, and updates from Canada’s growing cleantech community.Subscribe for Updates
- Featured Article Introducing the 2023 Foresight 50 - Canada's 50 Most Investible Cleantech Ventures
Canada’s 50 most investible cleantech ventures have been announced, featuring inspiring cleantech ventures across a range of industries and sectors that provide solutions to some of society's most pressing issues including green housing, emissions reduction, and food security.View Article
- December 4, 2023 Article Growing Connections Across Canada’s Forest Bioeconomy Canada’s Ventures to Value Chains: Forest Bioeconomy uncovers several key themes that will help guide the future of Canadian bioeconomy technology innovation.
- December 1, 2023 Article Alberta’s Status as a “First-Mover” on Carbon Tech is Paying Dividends Michigan-based material science company, Dow Inc., will construct the world’s first net zero Scope 1 and 2 emissions ethylene cracker and derivatives complex in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta.
- November 15, 2023 Article How Can Canada Capture a Net Zero Future? Takeaways from Decarb Connect Canada 2023. We are a long way from net zero, but Canada has opportunities to lead the way. One thing is for sure: decarbonization requires all hands on deck.
- November 14, 2023 Article Unlocking Global Potential: Foresight CEO Seeks International Opportunities for Canadian Innovators Foresight CEO Jeanette Jackson has been traveling around the world to meet with climate leaders and discuss the many made-in-Canada solutions we have ready to deploy.
- November 9, 2023 Article Five Key Considerations For Cleantech SMEs Looking To Go Public in Canada Before starting on a go public path, it's important for any cleantech company to think about the advantages and the disadvantages of such a profound decision.
- November 6, 2023 Article Insights from EDC's Cleantech Export Week Canada continues to punch well above its weight in terms of venture creation, and technology innovation… so, why are these ventures struggling to sell at home?
- November 6, 2023 Article Venture Spotlight Series: Hydra Energy - The Road to a Sustainable Transportation Sector Hydra Energy is attempting to decarbonize one of the largest contributing sectors to global GHG emissions — commercial transportation.
- November 3, 2023 Article A Major Year of Research for Foresight Canada In the past year, Foresight’s research offerings have helped build a thriving cleantech ecosystem across Canada. Let’s look at these research projects and how they help us achieve our goals.
- October 30, 2023 Article October Alumni Recap | Foresight Alumni Raise More Than $185 Million in Funding This month, Foresight’s network of amazing alumni companies have raised more than $185 million, broken ground on new projects, and received international recognition for their game-changing contributions to the fight against climate change.
- October 26, 2023 Article Discovering Opportunities for Canada in the Global Mining Sector This database and report is an all-in-one resource that leverages data from Canadian mining technology companies and other key stakeholders to map, categorize, and analyze strategically important industry value chains for Canada in the clean economy.
- October 19, 2023 Article Canada’s Position Within the World of Water: Insights from WEFTEC 2023 Our Director, Research, Alyssa Kelly recently gave an insightful presentation on Canada's leadership opportunity within the global water innovation landscape while international water sector stakeholders came together at WEFTEC - one of the world’s largest water technology conferences.