Guiding the Future of Cleantech in Canada
Foresight's market research and thought leadership reports explore the latest challenges and opportunities in Canadian cleantech, delving into sectors, regions, and technology. Can we help you with your research?
- December 5, 2023 Report 10 Ways to Support Net Zero in BC Here are ten actionable strategies that you can adopt to make a positive impact on the environment and contribute to British Columbia's ambitious climate goals.
- December 4, 2023 Report Canada’s Ventures to Value Chains: Forest Bioeconomy Canada’s Ventures to Value Chains: Forest Bioeconomy is part of a Foresight initiative leveraging data from technology companies and other key stakeholders to map, categorize, and analyze strategically important industry value chains for Canada in the clean economy.
- October 25, 2023 Report Canada’s Ventures to Value Chains: Mining Technology The Ventures to Value Chains: Mining Technology report is intended to provide the Helix-5™ ecosystem with unique insights into the Canadian mining tech innovation landscape.
- October 5, 2023 Report Municipalities: Canada's Climate Battleground Download our report to understand the key barriers that are hindering progress toward municipal net zero as well as the solution that will chart the course toward a sustainable future.
- September 6, 2023 Report Annual Report 2022-23: Celebrating a Decade of Impact This special edition Annual Report highlights our decade of impact in Canadian cleantech innovation, along with our 2022-23 accomplishments.
- August 29, 2023 Report Canada’s Ventures to Value Chains: Carbon Technology The Ventures to Value Chains: Carbon Technology report is intended to provide the Helix-5™ ecosystem with unique insights into the Canadian carbon tech innovation landscape.
- July 25, 2023 Report Canada’s Ventures to Value Chains: Water Technology Canada’s Ventures to Value Chains: Water Technology report maps, categorizes, and analyzes the water value chain for Canada in the clean economy.
- June 14, 2023 Report Year One: CarbonNEXT Report carbonNEXT is capturing the attention of Canadian carbontech through its year-one efforts of accelerating and commercializing carbontech companies, positioning Canada as a global leader in CCUS.
- May 9, 2023 Report 2023 carbonNEXT Resource Directory The carbonNEXT resource directory compiles carbon-centric funding resources, accelerators, industry network connections, and more in Canada and beyond.
- May 9, 2023 Report Growing Green Industry Collaboration in the City of Toronto A key element of success for local green industries is a strong local collaboration network that brings together industry, institutions, academia, and local government.
- February 24, 2023 Report Alberta Cleantech Ecosystem Map 2023 From funding resources to accelerators to industry network connections, this map lists helpful resources for ventures at any stage.
- December 15, 2022 Report Policy Pathways for Hydrogen in Metro Vancouver This diagram outlines the existing policy-based mechanisms intended to drive the development of local use cases for hydrogen in Metro Vancouver.