Accelerate from Anywhere
Through mentorship, education, industry and investor connections, and networking events, our acceleration programs help all Canadian cleantech ventures get to market and scale faster.
Foresight has exceptional expertise in building a business, in knowing how to set milestones and build the structures required to grow the business. That’s been invaluable to me as a technical founder.
Julie Angus CEO, Open Ocean Robotics
Did You Know, Only 1 in 20 Cleantech Ventures Succeeds?
If we are going to tackle the climate crisis, we need to drastically increase this success rate. Foresight's approach provides ventures with the tailored support you need today to ensure your solution makes a difference tomorrow.
The Foresight Difference
Our program ramp offers access to Canada’s largest cleantech advisory network, tailored programming, and a national cleantech community.
Access Tailored Programming for Your Sector
Focus your technology and transform your business with hands-on support from experts in your sector.
Work with a 200+ Strong Advisory Network
Receive ongoing mentorship from our network of founders, industry leaders, and cleantech experts.
Connect with Over 500 Passionate Investors
Expedite your access to capital. Enjoy curated matchmaking sessions with the right investors to elevate your solution.
Anywhere at Any Stage
We are the only accelerator to support climate entrepreneurs from ideation through to commercialization and into industry adoption. Our best-in-class and stage-appropriate programs start at just $100 per month.
Deepen Your Impact With Earth Tech
Join our six-month program for Canada's most impactful cleantech ventures and receive exclusive support around impact storytelling, new markets, capital, and scale.
Building the NEXT Economy with Sector-Specific Programming Suited to Your Industry.
agriNEXT is leading the growth of Canada’s agtech and agrifood industries, including regenerative agriculture, reducing water use, expanding automation and AI, and reducing pesticides and pollutants.
bioNEXT is leveraging the strengths of Canada’s natural resources to explore biomaterials, biofuels, and other biological resources to provide products, processes, and services that align with a sustainable economic system.
buildNEXT is a sector-specific accelerator that focuses on renewable building materials, green construction practices and products, and other principles of sustainability in the built environment.
carbonNEXT supports CCUS strategies needed to help Canada meet net zero emissions goals, including exploration of carbon sequestration, creating new products with carbon, and supporting decarbonization.
energyNEXT is an innovation network of excellence organized on a platform with key energy players across the globe to share best practices, and help transition to a clean economy.
waterNEXT is a pan-Canadian water technology ecosystem working to accelerate the scale-up and adoption of Canadian competitive water technology solutions to address the world’s most pressing water challenges.
Calling All Canadian Founders with a Vision for a Greener Future
Join our community of innovators and get access to exclusive funding opportunities, discounts, and cleantech insights. Your community is waiting.
Learn more about Foresight Canada's amazing network of more than 1,000 alumni companies.
- May 23, 2023 Article Venture Spotlight Series: Novion - Preparing our Cities for a Green Future Novion is tirelessly working to address the effects of climate change on infrastructure.Their solution is an all-in-one management tool, helping cities manage green infrastructure assets through data, sensor technologies, & business intelligence. View Article
- May 18, 2023 Article May Alumni Recap | Foresight Alumni Find New Investments & Partnerships Summertime is here and things are heating up for our network of ventures, who are busy raising, finding new partnerships, and competing in international competitions. View Article
- April 24, 2023 Article April Alumni Recap | Foresight Alumni Raise +$230 Million In April, Foresight Alumni opened new facilities, expanded their deployment, pushed the boundaries on innovation, and raised more than $230M. View Article
How to Apply
No matter what stage you’re at, we’re ready to help you grow your business. Here’s how to get started:
- Complete the application form
- A Foresight Program Manager will setup a 30 min introductory call
- If you are a good fit*, you will meet with a Program Manager and 2-3 EIRS for an intake panel
- After a successful intake panel, we will match you with the Foresight program best suited for your company’s maturity and TRL level
*Our programs are best suited to Canadian cleantech, for profit, scalable businesses with a clear environmental benefit.
We accept applications on an ongoing basis for all of our core programs. Most run three times per year with additional growth programming and mentoring available.
Kickstart – Fall (Sep – Nov), Winter (Jan – Mar), Spring (May – June)
Launch & Deliver* – Fall (Sep – Dec), Winter (Jan – Apr), Spring (Apr – July)
Grow – Ongoing, clients can begin at anytime
Earth Tech – January to June
*Designed to be taken one after the other – approximately six weeks each.
Supporting Homegrown Solutions, Solving Global Challenges
Through our partnership with SI Canada, Accelerate from Anywhere programs are available to cleantech entrepreneurs across Canada, including with a focus on serving more women and BIPOC cleantech founders. Read more.