Accelerate from Anywhere
Through mentorship, education, industry and investor connections, and networking events, our programs help all Canadian cleantech ventures get to market and scale faster.
The Foresight Difference
Our program ramp offers access to Canada’s largest cleantech advisory network, tailored programming, and a national cleantech community.
Join Our Cleantech Community of 1,500+
Get access to exclusive opportunities, discounts, and insights through our Community of Innovators.
Work with a 200+ Strong Advisory Network
Receive ongoing mentorship from our network of founders, industry leaders, and cleantech experts.
Support At Every Stage
We support climate entrepreneurs from start up, through to commercialization, and industry adoption, starting at just $100 per month. Alongside our core program ramp, we offer additional supports around pilot opportunities, capital, and governance, as well as sectoral deep-dives through our NEXT and Earth Tech programs.
Tailor Your Growth
Every venture's journey is unique, so we offer free, supplementary programming to support your unique needs. Delivered over four short, interactive sessions, these are delivered approximately three times per year.
Raising funding is one of the biggest hurdles that cleantech startups face. Accelerate your path to investment in this series.
Pathway to Pilot
Securing a paid pilot with a customer is a significant step in successfully launching your cleantech venture. Secure a pilot faster.
Building the NEXT Economy with Industry Deep Dives For Your Sector
Our NEXT networks are aimed at getting to net zero as quickly as possible within each sector. As part of the program, you'll gain access to sectoral-based pilot opportunities, funders, and industry expertise.
Reduce GHG emissions in the Canadian agrifood sector by 50% by 2030.
Drive value chain transformation that increases revenue per sustainable yield by 25%.
Ensure 40% of all building stock in Canada is net zero by 2030.
Catalyze the advancement of carbon management solutions that will reduce 100 MT of GHG emissions by 2030.
Accelerate a pathway to 90% renewable and clean power in Canada by 2030.
Achieve less than 10% municipal and industrial water loss by 2033.
- February 1, 2024 Article Foresight 50 Spotlight: Rockburst Technologies Inc. – A Cleaner Future for Mining Rockburst Technologies Inc.'s solution breaks rock using CO2 at lower energy thresholds and is poised to reduce global GHG emissions by at least 2%.
- January 30, 2024 Article January Alumni Recap | Foresight Ventures Receive International Recognition It’s a new year, and our network of alumni companies are starting off strong. With 11 Foresight-supported venture companies on this year’s Global Cleantech 100 list, new clean energy projects breaking ground, and three Foresight alumni receiving funding, 2024 is off to a great start for Canadian cleantech.
- January 4, 2024 Article Foresight 50 Spotlight: Rotoliptic - A New Future for Industrial Pumping Rotoliptic is rethinking one of the largest consumers of global electricity consumption, and an often overlooked source of GHG emissions—industrial pumping.
How to Apply
No matter what stage you’re at, we’re ready to help you grow your business. Here’s how to get started:
- Complete the application form
- A Foresight Program Manager will setup a 30 min introductory call
- If you are a good fit*, you will meet with a Program Manager and 2-3 EIRS for an intake panel
- After a successful intake panel, we will match you with the Foresight program best suited for your company’s maturity and TRL level
*Our programs are best suited to Canadian cleantech, for profit, scalable businesses with a clear environmental benefit.
We accept applications on an ongoing basis for all of our core programs.
Kickstart – Fall (Sep – Nov), Winter (Jan – Mar), Spring (May – June)
Launch & Deliver* – Fall (Sep – Dec), Winter (Jan – Apr), Spring (Apr – July)
Grow – Ongoing, clients can begin at anytime
*Designed to be taken one after the other – approximately six weeks each.
Additional programs run three times per year, NEXT and Earth Tech cohorts run once per year.
Supporting Homegrown Solutions, Solving Global Challenges
Through our partnership with SI Canada, Accelerate from Anywhere programs are available to cleantech entrepreneurs across Canada, including with a focus on serving more women and BIPOC cleantech founders. Read more.