Accelerate from Anywhere
Through mentorship, education, industry and investor connections, and networking events, our acceleration programs help all Canadian cleantech ventures get to market and scale faster.
The Foresight Difference
Our program ramp offers access to Canada’s largest cleantech advisory network, tailored programming, and a national cleantech community.
Access Tailored Programming for Your Sector
Focus your technology and transform your business with hands-on support from experts in your sector.
Work with a 200+ Strong Advisory Network
Receive ongoing mentorship from our network of founders, industry leaders, and cleantech experts.
Anywhere at Any Stage
We are the only accelerator to support climate entrepreneurs from ideation through to commercialization and into industry adoption. Our best-in-class and stage-appropriate programs start at just $100 per month.
We are also an approved Startup Visa Program partner. Learn more here..
Tailor Your Growth
Every venture's journey is unique, so we offer free, supplementary programming to support your unique needs. Delivered over four short, interactive sessions, these are delivered approximately three times per year.
Raising funding is one of the biggest hurdles that cleantech startups face. Accelerate your path to investment in this series.
Pathway to Pilot
Securing a paid pilot with a customer is a significant step in successfully launching your cleantech venture. Secure a pilot faster.
Building the NEXT Economy with Sector-Specific Programming Suited to Your Industry.
agriNEXT is leading the growth of Canada’s agtech and agrifood industries, including regenerative agriculture, reducing water use, expanding automation and AI, and reducing pesticides and pollutants.
bioNEXT is leveraging the strengths of Canada’s natural resources to explore biomaterials, biofuels, and other biological resources to provide products, processes, and services that align with a sustainable economic system.
buildNEXT is a sector-specific accelerator that focuses on renewable building materials, green construction practices and products, and other principles of sustainability in the built environment.
carbonNEXT supports CCUS strategies needed to help Canada meet net zero emissions goals, including exploration of carbon sequestration, creating new products with carbon, and supporting decarbonization.
powerNEXT is an integrated Canadian power sector network that fosters innovation and builds powerful connections to support Canada in getting to a 100% net zero electricity system by 2025.
waterNEXT is a pan-Canadian water technology ecosystem working to accelerate the scale-up and adoption of Canadian competitive water technology solutions to address the world’s most pressing water challenges.
- September 29, 2023 Article September Alumni Recap | Foresight Alumni Raise +$28M This month, our amazing alumni companies successfully closed multi-million dollar funding rounds, received international awards, and are breaking ground on new projects.
- September 27, 2023 Article Venture Spotlight Series: Orca Water - Leveraging Data to Ensure Water Security Orca Water has developed a comprehensive and easy-to-install modular monitoring system for residential buildings that enhances water conservation, and provides unprecedented water use analytics, and predictive leak detection capability.
- August 30, 2023 Article Cleantech Coast to Coast: Picketa Systems New Brunswick’s Picketa Systems is changing the future of agtech with a plant tissue analysis technology that provides real-time results, removing nearly all turnaround time in the process of analyzing plant samples.
How to Apply
No matter what stage you’re at, we’re ready to help you grow your business. Here’s how to get started:
- Complete the application form
- A Foresight Program Manager will setup a 30 min introductory call
- If you are a good fit*, you will meet with a Program Manager and 2-3 EIRS for an intake panel
- After a successful intake panel, we will match you with the Foresight program best suited for your company’s maturity and TRL level
*Our programs are best suited to Canadian cleantech, for profit, scalable businesses with a clear environmental benefit.
We accept applications on an ongoing basis for all of our core programs. Most run three times per year with additional growth programming and mentoring available.
Kickstart – Fall (Sep – Nov), Winter (Jan – Mar), Spring (May – June)
Launch & Deliver* – Fall (Sep – Dec), Winter (Jan – Apr), Spring (Apr – July)
Grow – Ongoing, clients can begin at anytime
Earth Tech – January to June
*Designed to be taken one after the other – approximately six weeks each.
Supporting Homegrown Solutions, Solving Global Challenges
Through our partnership with SI Canada, Accelerate from Anywhere programs are available to cleantech entrepreneurs across Canada, including with a focus on serving more women and BIPOC cleantech founders. Read more.