Bridging the Gap Between Industry and Innovators.
Striving to meet ambitious climate targets? We can connect you with Canada’s most innovative climate solution providers.
From Innovation to Industry to Impact.
We Source Solutions for Your Unique Sustainability Hurdles.
Access to the largest Canadian network of climate solution providers
Customizable options to suit every need, timeline, and budget
A team of dedicated experts to ensure you meet your bold climate goals
We’re pleased that our Challenge has identified new techniques to recover valuable products from the wastewater sludges produced during our manufacturing process. Congratulations to our winners and thank you to all the applicants that took the time to present their interesting solutions. We are looking forward to working with C-Green and Yilkins to co-create a pilot proposal.
Mariana Parody Transformation Manager, CMPC
Our Innovation Challenges Provide a Systemized, De-Risked, and Cost-Effective Process for Sourcing, Evaluating, Testing, and Implementing Cleantech Solutions.
Working with Foresight Helps You:
- Cut through the noise. We manage the innovation recruitment, triage, and readiness assessments.
- Source opportunities through an established, proven process.
- Validate solutions with the support of independent third-party experts.
- Leverage our network of cleantech startups, companies, executives, and advisors.
- Raise your profile through large, widely-marketed innovation calls or competitions (optional).
- Share results with other challenge sponsors in a buyer group or more broadly with the public (optional).
From waste heat recovery in the oil and gas industry to nutrient management on the farm, our Innovation Challenges provide solutions to the world’s most pressing environmental issues.
Find out how Foresight’s past Innovation Challenges have identified solutions, launched projects, created jobs, and reduced GHG emissions.
- May 4, 2021 Report Challenge Case Study: ARCTIC Mining This case study outlines the outcomes of ARCTIC Mining's Innovation Challenge to replace or supplement conventional commercial-scale hot water production approaches necessary for oil sands mining and extraction processes, in order to reduce the associated greenhouse gas emissions. View Report
- May 4, 2021 Report Challenge Case Study: Arctic Natural Gas This case study outlines the process, outcomes and conclusion of Arctic Natural Gas' Innovation Challenge seeking solutions to reduce or remove carbon from natural gas - which is used in oil sands operations as a fuel source for power generation, heating applications, and as a hydrogen source for bitumen upgrading - prior to combustion. View Report
- May 4, 2021 Report Challenge Case Study: OMV OMV partnered with Foresight Canada on an Innovation Challenge seeking solutions to develop an economically competitive production process for second generation biofuel in order to close the gap of market accessibility. This case study outlines the process, outcomes and conclusion of the Challenge. View Report
Foresight also offers the SDG Connect Challenge service. We connect Canadian businesses to global market opportunities by running innovation Challenges with international partners and local companies looking to overcome barriers to sustainability. There's no cost to companies other than their time. Each challenge takes five months to complete.