Our Key Focus Areas:
- High-efficiency, zero-carbon construction systems
- Low embodied carbon, low energy use materials
- Building management systems
- Water conservation technologies
Canada Is Levelling Up Green Building Requirements.
To reduce construction-related GHG emissions and meet Canada’s bold sustainable building targets, we need to innovate faster. Foresight is helping Canada’s construction sector form a sustainable built environment through:
Sector-specific training and mentorship
Industry-driven Innovation Challenges
Investor matchmaking and technology showcase events
Acceleration programs for startups in the built environment
Research and marketing campaigns to build knowledge
An active and engaged network of organizations in the built environment
Are you in search of innovation without the risk We specialize in connecting companies with market-ready cleantech solutions, either publicly through a challenge, quietly through scouting, or matchmaking events.
Our research provides your organization with a comprehensive analysis of technology strengths, gaps, and opportunities within your industry. Let us be your guide to unlocking the insights you need to stay ahead of the curve.
Let us do the heavy lifting on your next project. From connecting with key partners, to running tailored events, and securing funding, our knowledgeable team specializes in convening the ecosystem to get projects over the line.
Meet Our buildNEXT Ventures
We’re thrilled to have supported a wide variety of innovative ventures that are helping shape a greener future for Canada’s built environment.
- May 27, 2022 Announcement Kanaka Bar Resilient Housing Solutions Challenge Results The Kanaka Bar Resilient Housing Challenge, aims to help Lytton and Kanaka Bar rebuild sustainably, after the devastating wildfires of 2021.
- February 23, 2022 Podcast Ep. 6 | Cleantech Forward with Investor Panel Featuring Scott Jenkins Scott Jenkins, ZS2 Technologies pitches his technology to this panel of investors, and shares his vision for the future of construction.
- February 2, 2022 Article Challenge Launched to Source Resilient Housing Solutions for Kanaka Bar, Lytton The Kanaka Bar Indian Band is funding an innovation challenge to help source resilient and commercially available building technology products.