Become An Active carbonNEXT Venture
carbonNEXT's venture programming connects you to CCUS-specific technical expertise, industry partners, and access to research and validation facilities across the country.
As an active venture, you may choose from many pathways of support available to CCUS technology startups, including:
- carbonNEXT Annual Cohort - Our cohort runs for 12 weeks every February to April and includes sector-specific insights into technology needs, end user and carbon market trends, investor perspectives, and ecosystem opportunities. Leave with a robust understanding of how to succeed in today’s carbon management landscape.
- Executives in Residence & Mentors - Gain valuable “been there, done that” insight from our executive advisors (CEOs/CFOs/CTOs) network who specialize in CCUS business and customer needs and commercialization pathways.
- One-Window Concierge Access - A national network of CCUS expertise, lab and test-bed facilities, and specialized equipment needed to more-rapidly validate and progress innovations.
- Grant Writing Support - Guidance and support in finding and winning non-dilutive funding and refining your funding pitch.
- Innovation Challenges - An opportunity for pre-commercial CCUS solutions to meet specific industry needs. This supports ventures to identify market niches, advance to demonstration, engage strategic partners, and showcase innovation.
- Networking & Showcase Events - Insider-only access to bespoke training courses, relevant conferences, networking, pitch events, and other sector-specific opportunities.
- Foresight Community Membership - Access Canada’s wider cleantech community through a dedicated Slack channel and Foresight newsletter, giving ventures access to the latest on ecosystem events, programs, and challenges.
... and more!
. . .
What you can expect:
To access our full suite of services, startups must complete Foresight’s Accelerate from Anywhere onboarding form.
Please make sure you select that you are interested in joining carbonNEXT!
Upon completion, we will review your application, and you will be prompted to book a short discovery call, followed by an intake call with a Foresight Executives in Residence.
This will help our Program Managers and EIRs to understand where you are on your commercialization journey and how our programs can best support you.
If you have already participated in an Accelerate from Anywhere program, please contact carbonNEXT directly.
carbonNEXT is a joint program of Foresight and Carbon Management Canada