Applications close midnight on Friday, August 4.
If you apply after this time, your application will not be accepted.
. . .
Foresight 50 shines a spotlight on the most investible Canadian cleantech ventures who are raising dilutive capital this year and/or into early 2024.
Our 2021 companies raised almost $600M. Our 2022 cohort was featured in over 900 international media hits. 2023 ventures will access:
- Venture profile in Foresight 50 Pitchbook, viewed over 10,000 times by a global investor audience
- In-person Foresight 50 Showcase November 8-9 in Calgary, including:
- Public Celebration of honourees on November 8th with global live stream
- Private Investor Forum for investors and the Foresight 50 honourees, including industry-leading speakers and curated private meetings
- Virtual pitch sessions profiling honourees to investors
. . .
This program is open to privately held ventures with legal standing in Canada.
We define cleantech broadly, however, ventures able to provide a clear description of the mechanism or method for current or future environmental impact will be prioritized. Applicants are judged by an independent panel of investors and investment professionals on the basis of:
- Stage-appropriate investability
- (Potential) Environmental impact
- Leadership team
- Probability of success
Applications Close August 4, 2023.
If you know a company that should be considered, please send them this form.
. . .
Foresight 50 2023 is powered by Gowling WLG with support from Alberta Ecotrust Foundation, BackStretch Recruitment Group, Copoint, Easly, the National Angel Capital Organization, the Pathways Alliance, and Startup TNT. Foresight would also like to thank the National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP), for providing funding support for its Cleantech Ventures program, part of which makes this initiative possible.