With so many technology solutions out there, finding one that meets your unique climate and environmental challenges can be costly, time-consuming and risky.
Our Challenge program provides a systemized, de-risked and cost-effective process for sourcing, evaluating and testing cleantech solutions.
With over 1,000 companies in our network, best-in-class accelerator programs, an unrivalled Challenge track record in Canada, and partnerships across the globe, we have unparalleled insights on, and access to, clean technologies.
. . .
- Discover - We work with you to identify need and goals
- Recruit - Identify solutions from across Canada or worldwide
- Evaluate - Independent evaluation of potential solutions with readiness assessment to create a shortlist
- Select - Final selection of top solution(s) for award or further examination
- Implement - If required, assist with technology support, trials, or implementation
A fast, inexpensive solution to understanding the technology state-of-play for your specific needs and scope
An ongoing supported and curated innovation stream to constantly source solutions as they arise in your areas of need
A scaled-up version of the specific call that includes an independent third-party evaluation of applications
Full challenge program with fairness monitor, third-party evaluation, dedicated marketing campaign, and optional path to pilot