Guiding the Future of Cleantech in Canada
Foresight's market research and thought leadership reports explore the latest challenges and opportunities in Canadian cleantech, delving into sectors, regions, and technology. Can we help you with your research?
- September 10, 2021 Report Alberta Cleantech Sector 2016 A baseline study of Alberta’s entrepreneurs active in novel technology-driven business opportunities that can improve environmental and economic outcomes.
- September 10, 2021 Report Alberta Cleantech Ecosystem Map 2019/20 From funding resources to accelerators to industry network connections, this map lists helpful resources for ventures at any stage.
- September 10, 2021 Report Alberta Cleantech Sector Report 2019 This 2019 survey of entrepreneurs active in novel technology-driven businesses that improve economic and environmental outcomes assesses the trends, barriers, and strengths of Alberta's cleantech sector.
- August 31, 2021 Report Annual Report 2020/21 The Foresight team is determined to deliver on value and create an impact. This summary reflects our impact for the period April 1, 2020-March 31, 2021.
- July 12, 2021 Report Scaling Cleantech in Canada 2021 Building on insights gained from GLOBE Advance 2020, the Scaling Cleantech in Canada session hosted at GLOBE Capital 2021 focused on the barriers impeding cleantech deployment, solutions, and leadership.
- May 26, 2021 Report Annual Report 2019/20 This 2019/20 annual report, presents Foresight’s strategic framework, summarizes the progress made in the delivery of funded programs, and outlines the organization’s strategic priorities.
- May 13, 2021 Report Ab Ag Offsets Report with Biological Carbon Canada This report provides an overview of the avoided and removed greenhouse gases in Alberta's annual cropping agriculture, by postal code, from 2002-2018.
- May 4, 2021 Report Challenge Case Study: OMV OMV partnered with Foresight Canada on an Innovation Challenge seeking solutions to develop an economically competitive production process for second generation biofuel in order to close the gap of market accessibility. This case study outlines the process, outcomes and conclusion of the Challenge.
- May 4, 2021 Report Challenge Case Study: Saipem Saipem partnered with Foresight Canada on an Innovation Challenge seeking mid to large-scale deployable technologies that they could leverage to support a low carbon economy. This case study outlines the process, outcomes and conclusion of the Challenge.
- May 4, 2021 Report Challenge Case Study: ARCTIC Mining This case study outlines the outcomes of ARCTIC Mining's Innovation Challenge to replace or supplement conventional commercial-scale hot water production approaches necessary for oil sands mining and extraction processes, in order to reduce the associated greenhouse gas emissions.
- May 4, 2021 Report Challenge Case Study: Arctic Natural Gas This case study outlines the process, outcomes and conclusion of Arctic Natural Gas' Innovation Challenge seeking solutions to reduce or remove carbon from natural gas - which is used in oil sands operations as a fuel source for power generation, heating applications, and as a hydrogen source for bitumen upgrading - prior to combustion.
- May 4, 2021 Report ARCTIC Waste Heat This case study outlines the outcomes of ARCTIC Waste Heat's Innovation Challenge to identify technologies that can capture waste heat from Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage operations, which include the combustion of large quantities of natural gas to produce steam, and transform it into higher-value heat or electricity.