Realize Your Vision for Change
Earth Tech is a free, six-month accelerator program that is run in partnership with SI Canada for leading Canadian cleantech ventures. The program provides you with exclusive support to validate your solution, achieve product-market fit, raise capital, and measure and communicate your potential impact.
Create, Measure, and Share Your Environmental Impact.
We support our ventures every step of the way with bi-weekly one-to-one coaching sessions, tailored training, and a cohort of peers building cleantech companies with big potential.
Work with a dedicated Executive in Residence (EIR) for outcomes-based coaching structured around your company’s specific goals.
In-Depth and Flexible
Get the right support, right away. Enjoy responsive workshops, coaching, and group discussions customized around the cohort’s actual needs.
Cohort of Peers
Develop relationships with promising early-stage ventures across Canada for peer-to-peer learning and support.
Amplify your story. Take advantage of ongoing storytelling opportunities and showcase your success to our network of investors and industry partners at Demo Day.
Earth Tech was a phenomenal program and extremely beneficial to our company at the stage we joined. Earth Tech was an outstanding program and I would recommend it to any startup working on climate change or in clean water solutions.
Earth Tech runs once a year from January to July and accepts 15 ventures per cohort. It covers everything from validating and articulating your impact to business model innovation to raising capital.
Set your milestones with your EIR and hit the ground running! Learn how to measure and communicate your environmental impact and build the foundations for good leadership and team building.
Work with your EIR on your company’s goals, celebrate milestones, and enjoy sessions with flexible content tailored to the needs of the cohort.
Finalize your pitch and practice delivery with the remaining EIR coaching and cohort sessions before the end-of-program Demo Day.
Earth Tech Alumni
From agriculture to water treatment, carbon capture, the fashion industry, green infrastructure, and more, Earth Tech alumni are bringing the pieces of the cleantech ecosystem puzzle together.
Are you a Fit for Earth Tech?
To be eligible, ventures should have:
- Developed a novel or innovative technology product or service.
- Have pre-seed/seed-stage investment .
- Have technology that directly addresses climate change or water challenges.
- Formed a founding team with at least two full-time equivalent people devoted to the venture.
- A team that is committed to building an impact startup with measurable environmental benefits .
- Technology that is at TRL 3 or higher.
- Be able to commit to fully participating online during the six-month program, including attending coaching and online cohort sessions (roughly five to eight hours commitment per month for six months).
Earth Tech News
- May 23, 2023 Article Venture Spotlight Series: Novion - Preparing our Cities for a Green Future Novion is tirelessly working to address the effects of climate change on infrastructure.Their solution is an all-in-one management tool, helping cities manage green infrastructure assets through data, sensor technologies, & business intelligence. View Article
- April 20, 2023 Article Venture Spotlight Series: Solv4x - Preparing for the Electric Future Solv4x’s co-founders are tackling one of the biggest challenges in the green transition: preparing our grid for electric vehicles. View Article
- March 21, 2023 Article Venture Spotlight Series: Carbon Lock Tech – Solving Climate Change One Plant at a Time Carbon Lock Tech converts organic matter into a stable form of biocarbon to combat the methane released by plants in landfills. View Article
Earth Tech is run in partnership with SI Canada. Together, we are equipping cleantech leaders from across Canada with the tools, skills, knowledge, and connections they need to succeed. Previously, it was run for three years by the Centre for Social Innovation and SI Canada (under Climate Ventures). We are proud to offer this program for free, every year, thanks to the generosity of our partners.