Our Key Focus Areas:
- First Nations Collaboration
- Regulatory Innovation
- Carbon Management (CCUS, Electrification, Scope 3 & Life Cycle Emissions)
- Mineral Processing Innovation
- Critical MInerals
- Workforce of the Future
Promoting the Sustainable Development of Mining
While BC’s mines have a long history of adopting innovative mining methods and technologies, innovation and acceleration are needed to transform the industry. Collaboration is essential for a strong mining sector and ecosystem development to achieve our critical minerals vision and support BC’s economy.Join the BCNZIN
Capital Attraction and Investor Matchmaking
Innovation Challenges and Scouting
Business Feasibility Studies
Project Development and Coordination
Market and Industry Research
Events & Consultations
- January 15, 2024 Article Nominations are now open for Foresight’s BC Cleantech Awards Nominations are now open for Foresight Canada’s fifth annual BC Cleantech Awards, recognizing the innovators, industry leaders, investors, academics, government officials, and community builders that are driving our province toward a sustainable future.
- January 19, 2024 Article BCNZIN Ecosystem Update: Building Strong Communites Foresight’s BC Net Zero Innovation Network is beginning the year with lots of energy and is jumping right back into many developing projects and events in the ecosystem.
- October 5, 2023 Article Calling All Canadian Cleantech Innovators: Let’s Get British Columbia to Net Zero, Together Foresight’s BC Net Zero Innovation Network (BCNZIN) is launching a Call for Solutions in search of powerful cleantech solutions within four key sectors: water, transportation, mining, and forest bioeconomy.