Guiding the Future of Cleantech in Canada
Foresight's market research and thought leadership reports explore the latest challenges and opportunities in Canadian cleantech, delving into sectors, regions, and technology. Can we help you with your research?
- April 29, 2021 Report Alberta's Cleantech 2019 A 2019 report about Alberta’s entrepreneurs active in novel technology-driven businesses that improve economic and environmental outcomes.
- April 29, 2021 Report The Carbontech Innovation System in Canada This report provides an evaluation of national carbon capture, conversion, and sequestration technology development competitiveness.
- April 29, 2021 Report Scaling Cleantech in Alberta This report discusses how to leverage investments and successes in 2019 in supporting earlier-stage cleantech development, with a view to framing the next steps and actions that could enable the acceleration of technology commercialization, and market. penetration, company scale-up, and growth
- April 29, 2021 Report Flowing Investment to Scale This report combines the pre-briefing provided to the workshop participants and the discussion and proposals put forward at the workshop. Participants considered the challenges associated with scaling and growing cleantech companies in Canada and enabling their export strategies.
- April 28, 2021 Report Scaling Cleantech in Canada 2020 The Scaling Cleantech in Canada 2020 report discusses the state of Canadian cleantech, challenges in scaling companies and exporting technologies, and solutions to accelerate commercialization and impact.
- April 27, 2021 Report Smart Policy Series: Oil & Gas GHG’s resulting from intensity of processes to extract oil and gas put the sector as one of the highest emitters of carbon in Canada. In this edition of Foresight's Smart Policy Series, we explore opportunities to incentivize low carbon pathways for oil & gas.
- March 19, 2021 Report Accelerating British Columbia’s Clean Economy This report recommends a CORE Cleantech Cluster organization and a series of programs, unique to British Columbia, taking inspiration from regional strengths, core competencies and competitive advantages in the cleantech industry.