Sponsor / Partner
The purpose of the Deliver Program is to offer a specific program designed to help SME Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) determine the optimal or critical path forward, to transform their ideas and concepts into real products that solve the customer validated problem, and ultimately help drive revenue in a shorter period of time. The ideal outcome of this program is that you and your team find the best way to fast track through the Technology Readiness Levels (TRL).
Deliver is the 2nd phase of the program powered by two top accelerators: Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre and Platform Calgary.
PROGRAM CONTENT WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING TRAINING AND SUPPORT FOR THE LEADERSHIP TEAM:
- Critically self-evaluate the TRL Level of your technologies
- Complete a detailed requirement specification for your MVP (approved by a prospective customer)
- Prepare an actionable strategy to fast-track technology development through the TRL levels from ideation to product readiness
- Implement operational processes for milestone and technology success tracking
- Support the leadership team to most effectively collaborate with technology feasibility partners
- Learn important business acumen to help you be the best CTO you can be
Deadline to Apply: January 2, 2020
Program Dates: February 7, 18 and 27, 2020