Read About Canadian Cleantech
Foresight brings you cleantech company spotlights, industry news, investment and export success stories, and updates from Canada’s growing cleantech community.Subscribe for Updates
- March 16, 2020 Article Message to Foresight Companies, Associates & Colleagues Re: Covid-19 Over the last two weeks, we have been closely following the rapidly changing situation with COVID-19. It has become abundantly clear that we need to focus on reducing person-to-person interactions to protect our populations who are vulnerable to the virus.
- March 15, 2020 Article Resources For Canadian Businesses Impacted By Covid 19 One of the core values at Foresight is to support the cleantech industry through fostering a sense of community and collaboration.
- March 10, 2020 Article Moving Forward Together: The CORE Cleantech Cluster Framework and Draft Recommendations The CORE Cleantech Cluster is the energizing force that drives us as a region toward a globally recognized, thriving cleantech sector and that is able to capture a significant share of a $2.5 trillion dollar cleantech market.
- March 10, 2020 Article Rising To The Challenge The CORE Cleantech Cluster is the energizing force that drives us as a region toward a globally recognized, thriving cleantech sector and that is able to capture a significant share of a $2.5 trillion dollar export market.
- March 9, 2020 Article BC Emerges as a Core Cleantech Leader Catriona Power, Director of Strategy & Partnership at Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre, announced the vision, framework and initial results/ recommendations for a Cleantech Cluster Organization in BC at the Globe 2020 event in Vancouver on Feb 11, 2020.
- March 2, 2020 Article $12 Million In Clean BC Funding Is Up For Grabs. Apply For Our Pilot And Get A Head Start! Foresight’s proven pilot challenge program is new to the process this year. That means it is now simpler than ever to design a solution that will qualify for this new funding opportunity.
- February 19, 2020 Article Mapping Company Maturity Levels The scope of Foresight’s programs for entrepreneurs in the cleantech, agtech and industrial innovation sectors means that our EiR’s (“Executives-in-Residence”) mentor companies across a wide range of readiness levels - from the startups in our Launch program to the ‘ready to roll’ companies in our Grow program.
- February 12, 2020 Announcement Foresight Announces The 2020 Cleantech Award Winners Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre announced the 2020 Cleantech Award Winners at the inaugural Cleantech Awards Show at the Globe 2020 Forum in Vancouver, BC on February 11, 2020.
- February 12, 2020 Announcement A Collective Voice Emerges For A Cleantech Cluster In British Columbia Foresight Cleantech Accelerator is delighted to announce the recommendations for a Cleantech Cluster for British Columbia committed to accelerating the growth of the clean technology industry in Canada and beyond.
- February 12, 2020 Article BC Cleantech Awards 2020- And The Winners Are... Thank you to everyone who attended the first-ever BC Cleantech Awards. After reviewing over 100 submissions, we are pleased to announce the winners.
- February 6, 2020 Article Challenge: How Can We Deploy Market Leading Renewable Fuels On Wednesday, Feb 5, 2020 leaders in the energy industry in BC gathered at FortisBC for a morning of ideation and discussion around project opportunities and challenges in deploying market leading renewable fuels.
- February 4, 2020 Article Speakers Announced For The Green Gamechanger Innovation Series At Globe 2020 Foresight, in collaboration with the Vancouver Economic Commission and CleanBC, is hosting a series of new-to-BC initiatives aimed to energize the cleantech industry in Canada.