Read About Canadian Cleantech
Foresight brings you cleantech company spotlights, industry news, investment and export success stories, and updates from Canada’s growing cleantech community.Subscribe for Updates
- March 23, 2020 Article Closing Financing in Difficult Times " I still remember that unexpected call from my colleague Nick. My company, Big Room Inc, had been negotiating our first seven figure financing and we were on the verge of closing the deal when the 2008 financial crisis hit."
- March 19, 2020 Article Call to Action from Foresight CEO - Maximize Support for Cleantech Big challenges require innovative ideas and decisive action. The Covid-19 pandemic is barrelling down on our economy and while we don’t know how this crisis will play out, there are a number of immediate concerns that we should be talking about now.
- March 18, 2020 Article A Plea For Immediate Action BC's cleantech startup ecosystem is already a world leader. These startups are expected to revolutionize sustainability initiatives and will undoubtedly serve as Canada’s economic engine of the future.
- March 16, 2020 Article Message to Foresight Companies, Associates & Colleagues Re: Covid-19 Over the last two weeks, we have been closely following the rapidly changing situation with COVID-19. It has become abundantly clear that we need to focus on reducing person-to-person interactions to protect our populations who are vulnerable to the virus.
- March 15, 2020 Article Resources For Canadian Businesses Impacted By Covid 19 One of the core values at Foresight is to support the cleantech industry through fostering a sense of community and collaboration.
- March 10, 2020 Article Moving Forward Together: The CORE Cleantech Cluster Framework and Draft Recommendations The CORE Cleantech Cluster is the energizing force that drives us as a region toward a globally recognized, thriving cleantech sector and that is able to capture a significant share of a $2.5 trillion dollar cleantech market.
- March 10, 2020 Article Rising To The Challenge The CORE Cleantech Cluster is the energizing force that drives us as a region toward a globally recognized, thriving cleantech sector and that is able to capture a significant share of a $2.5 trillion dollar export market.
- March 9, 2020 Article BC Emerges as a Core Cleantech Leader Catriona Power, Director of Strategy & Partnership at Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre, announced the vision, framework and initial results/ recommendations for a Cleantech Cluster Organization in BC at the Globe 2020 event in Vancouver on Feb 11, 2020.
- March 2, 2020 Article $12 Million In Clean BC Funding Is Up For Grabs. Apply For Our Pilot And Get A Head Start! Foresight’s proven pilot challenge program is new to the process this year. That means it is now simpler than ever to design a solution that will qualify for this new funding opportunity.
- February 19, 2020 Article Mapping Company Maturity Levels The scope of Foresight’s programs for entrepreneurs in the cleantech, agtech and industrial innovation sectors means that our EiR’s (“Executives-in-Residence”) mentor companies across a wide range of readiness levels - from the startups in our Launch program to the ‘ready to roll’ companies in our Grow program.
- February 12, 2020 Announcement Foresight Announces The 2020 Cleantech Award Winners Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre announced the 2020 Cleantech Award Winners at the inaugural Cleantech Awards Show at the Globe 2020 Forum in Vancouver, BC on February 11, 2020.
- February 12, 2020 Announcement A Collective Voice Emerges For A Cleantech Cluster In British Columbia Foresight Cleantech Accelerator is delighted to announce the recommendations for a Cleantech Cluster for British Columbia committed to accelerating the growth of the clean technology industry in Canada and beyond.