Read About Canadian Cleantech
Foresight brings you cleantech company spotlights, industry news, investment and export success stories, and updates from Canada’s growing cleantech community.Subscribe for Updates
- September 25, 2019 Article BC Cleantech Cluster Advisory Group One of the exciting things about the growing cleantech sector in British Columbia is the level of interest in the sector and the scope and strength of the leadership driving it.
- September 23, 2019 Article “All Roads Lead To Canada” – Hydrogen In Motion & The Breakthrough Hydrogen Economy Grace Quan, CEO of Hydrogen in Motion, is on a mission to not only grow her company into a keystone business in the Canadian Hydrogen industry, but to build a lasting legacy and a new hydrogen economy in BC and across the country.
- September 18, 2019 Article Cleantech Cluster - Updates, Insights & Upcoming Events The Cleantech Cluster Initiative is well underway, and we’re at that exciting phase in the project where a lot of seeds have been planted, the soil’s been tilled and the first sprouts are starting to peak out of the ground.
- September 13, 2019 Article Is Canada Leading The Way To A Carbon Negative Future? Climate change is not about to create big changes in the Canadian Economy. It is already creating change and creating it rapidly.
- September 12, 2019 Announcement Foresight Awarded Contract To Deliver Vancouver Economic Commission’s Tech Deployment Network Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre today announced it has been awarded the contract to help develop and support the Vancouver Economic Commission’s Tech Deployment Network (TDN) through Foresight’s Cleantech Business Accelerator programs and services.
- September 12, 2019 Announcement Foresight Partners With Ecocity World Summit To Solve Sustainability Challenges Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre announced today that it is partnering with Ecocity World Summit to host its Challenge Program as an exciting addition to the Ecocity World Summit happening in Vancouver Oct 7-11, 2019.
- September 10, 2019 Announcement Foresight Partners With Spring Activator To Prepare Entrepreneurs For Investment & To Improve Access To Growth Capital Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre announced today that it is partnering with Spring Activator Inc to deliver an investment readiness training program on October 22nd and 24th, 2019 in Burnaby, BC.
- September 9, 2019 Article From Hurricane Relief To Hollywood Blockbuster - The Rise Of (Clean) Portable Energy That was the situation facing many residents of North Carolina in September 2018 when a team from Portable Electric, a Vancouver-based solar power portable generator company, travelled there with 10 of their VOLTstack power stations and portable solar panels.
- September 4, 2019 Announcement CMC Research Institutes and Foresight Partner To Accelerate Growing Opportunity For Carbon Capture and Conversion Technology Across Canada CMC Research Institutes (CMCRI) and Foresight Cleantech Accelerator are partnering to grow the carbon capture and conversion industry in Canada.
- August 27, 2019 Article FP Innovations Autonomous Forklift Challenge Q&A Any organization is eligible to participate in the program so long as there are demonstrable benefits to developing and commercializing the innovation in Western Canada.
- August 7, 2019 Article Small Business Venture Capital Tax Credit Program The Small Business Venture Capital Program offers tax credits to investors to encourage them to make equity capital investments in B.C.-based small businesses.
- July 24, 2019 Announcement Cluster Project Announced To Support BC's Cleantech Sector Foresight Cleantech Accelerator Centre has today announced a new project designed to add momentum and support to the growing cleantech sector in the Province of British Columbia.